ur infrared sauna uses heat and light to help relax and detoxify the body. The sauna omits infrared light waves that create heat in the body, causing you to sweat and release stored ‘toxins’.
Some Benefits of an Infrared Sauna session may include:
- Detoxification through sweating: Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. Infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins than Swedish saunas.
- Relaxation: Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol. It will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
- Pain Relief: Infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss: The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate, the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss.
- Improved Circulation: Regular infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle-infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, circulation, improve muscle recovery and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification: Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier looking skin.
Book in two easy steps.
- Choose from the payment options below.
- Once you have made your purchase, use the booking button to book a convenient time for your float.
If you would prefer, you can call the Centre on (02) 4982 2801 to make your booking.