Medical Herbalist & Iridologist
My passion is to help people better understand their body and how to Restore great health and prevent dis-ease!
These are just some of the conditions that people come to see me for:
- Digestive problems, constipation, diarrhoea, reflux, IBS, stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, coeliac disease.
- Nervous system support, low energy, depression, anxiety, learning and concentration issues
- Hormonal balancing, PMS, menstrual irregularities, candida, low libido, menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, poly cystic ovaries, Fertility issues
- Skin conditions, Eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, allergies, acne
- Asthma, hay fever, allergies, tonsillitis, colds, flu & coughs, migraines, insomnia
- Chronic pain, Arthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, CFS
- High cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes management
- Children’s conditions such as colds and flus, skin issues, earaches, colic, tonsillitis, ADHD
- Pre-conception care, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding support, transitioning your child to solids, nutrition for your child/ren
- Healthy, effective weight loss programs
- Detoxification Programs and support, Food Intolerances and/or allergies
- Overall Improvement in your emotional and physical wellbeing
All of our consultations are completed by Sheryl, who is a full trained Medical Herbalist & Iridologist, and are completely confidential.
Initial consultation: $125
Follow up consultation: $85
Also available – The Detox Foot Spa!
A 30 minute detox treatment can be added to your full health consultation for only $55!
We are continually amazed with the results from detox foot spa treatments! The detox foot spa helps stimulate your body to self-detoxify and this may continue for up to 48 hours!
Speak to your practitioner about this treatment at your next appointment