2-hour workshop that includes education on how to significantly reduce toxins in our homes and everyday living. Includes practical demonstrations of how to make personal care items, effective cleaning products and a natural first aid kit.
Includes light refreshments
Would you like to reduce your exposure to unnecessary toxins and the burdens they place on our bodies? Would you love a simple, safe and effective way to easily get started? Come along to our Low Tox Living workshop at the Port Stephens Wellness Centre and learn about how the top ten essential oils every home can benefit from can help you achieve just that.
This workshop is based on the top ten oils every home can benefit from regardless of needs and wants. We look at how to use essential oils safely, what they are, how they work, why certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) is important, each of the top then oils and how they can help us in our everyday living including:
- super-effective cleaning
- detoxing and deodorising rooms, fabrics and cars, alkalising our bodies
- powerful immune support
- respiratory support
- digestive support, nausea relief, travel sickness remedy
- skin care including anti-wrinkle serum
- how to soothe bug bites or itchy skin
- nail care
- ease head tension
- how to enhance concentration, reduce fatigue and clear brain fog
- sinus support
- uplift moods
- reduce anxious feelings
- enhance relaxation and restful sleep
- soothe sore muscles, ligaments and joints
- soothe sore throats
- flavour bomb food
- kill airborne pathogens
- make personal care items such as easy natural foaming soap and face cleansers
Facilitated by Kylie Klementine, Mother of three, Life Coach and passionate essential oil wellbeing advocate. Kylie will share how these oils have made a significant positive improvement in her and her family’s physical and emotional wellbeing and offer practical, easy ways, that you might enjoy including them in yours too.
If you’d love to learn more, please secure your place by using the booking button below.