Maximum 8 people
Check in 3pm, Friday 3rd December
Check out 5pm, Sunday 5th December
Naked Truths Australia, in conjunction with Awen Massage Therapy & Retreats invite you to join us on this intimate and joyful women only retreat in Port Stephens, which will harness the power of guided meditation, yoga and share circles, to bring about a deeper connection of mind, body and soul.
You will be guided through an empowering three-day (two-night) self-love retreat by experienced facilitators, with a nurturing program based on ancient healing philosophies designed to inspire you to love yourself more and embrace your uniqueness.
As well as planned daily adventures to help you connect with like-minded women, there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy a pleasant walk on the beach or in the bush, chill out with a book, or journal in the summer sunshine.
This retreat is suited to:
- Women of all ages who are wanting to experience a sense of connection, joy and belonging with a tribe of like-minded women, rising together to bring about true self-love and acceptance.
- Woman in need of a break from the hustle and bustle of life, to take time to focus on wellbeing and self-love.
- Women wanting to enjoy a transformative and healing experience alone or with friends.
What is included?
- A life-changing weekend, in beautiful surrounds with like-minded incredible humans who want to support you and grow with you.
- 2 nights eco-retreat accommodation at the Wellness Centre Port Stephens at One Mile. Dorm style shared accommodation, secluded and private, concealed by landscaped gardens and within a short walking distance to the beach.
- All meals are included. You will be treated to delicious, healthy and indulgent food designed to compliment the program, as eating well is an integral part of self-love and healing. On day two you will be treated to a sumptuous picnic set-up.
- Daily restorative yoga, heart opening meditations and breathwork, to bring you into a state of peace where true healing and connection can take place.
- Mini massage workshop – learning the importance of human touch and love.
- We will enjoy a skinny dip in the ocean in a secluded location – this is of course not mandatory, but if you do decide to take part in a skinny dip, we promise you it will be an amazing, restorative and soul fuelling experience.
- Daily sharing circles.
- Daily stretching, gentle exercise and adventures.
- Highly qualified facilitator to guide your journey.
We are sure you will leave with a new found sense of love for your self, your body and others. You will learn skills that can bring love, mindfulness and joy into your heart, life and the life of those around you. Get ready to meet a new you!
Meet our facilitator
Arwen Lokahi is a passionate and experienced retreat facilitator who has been empowering women for over seven years. Arwen has held sacred space for hundreds of women, enabling each one to connect on a deep level with the mind, body and spirit in a calming and nurturing environment. Arwen’s intuitive skills and art of healing, allow her to tailor each retreat specifically to the individuals in attendance, providing an incredibly personal and empowering experience. Her vast knowledge base and skillset encompasses the ancient wisdoms and teachings of Hawaiian, Tao, Hindi and Tibetan Buddhist / tantric philosophies.
Click on the button below to secure your space on this retreat.
If you have any enquiries about this retreat, please call Saffron on 0447 673 628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org